Half day Sagres and off-road Natural park west coast tour
This tour is perfect for anyone who wants to escape the tourist masses and explore areas surrounded by nature, largely untouched by man.
80% of the route takes place off-road, deep in the St. Vincent Natural Park, the finest preserved stretch of coastline in Europe.
Due to our adventurous nature and love of extreme sports, in this tour we will stretch the jeep to its limit and see how it performs on the wildest off-road tracks.
What can be better than to explore all this with the locals, who know the region like the back of their hand?
This programme includes:
• A visit to the town of Sagres
• Stop-off at Cape St. Vincent, the most south-western point in Europe.
• An off-road visit to a secret secluded beach, situated in the middle of the Natural Park.
• A visit to the best look-out point in Portugal, featuring 140m high cliffs and breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean.
• A short walk on an environmental trail of unique beauty.
( Very easy and pleasant, it is possible to be made by children and people in avance age )
Duration: approx. three and a half hours.
Price per person: 62€
Children up to 12 years old: 39€
Drop-off: 01 pm
-We can accept alterations in the timetable as long as the booking is made in advance and providing we have availability.
-The price includes pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, (for all hotels between Lagos and Sagres).