Full day Sagres and off-road Natural park west coast tour
This tour is specially designed for all those who want to escape the tourist masses and explore the rural Algarve, surrounded by nature which has been largely untouched my man.
80% of the route takes place off-road, deep in the St.Vincent Natural Park.
Due to our adventurous nature, in this tour we will stretch the jeep to its limit and see how it performs on the wildest off-road tracks.
This programme includes:
• A visit to the town of Sagres
• A visit to Cape St. Vincent, the most south-western point in Europe.
• An off-road trip to a secret, secluded beach
(Bring your bikini or swimming trunks to go for a swim in this heavenly paradise)
• A visit to the best look-out point in Portugal, featuring 140m high cliffs and breathtaking views over the Atlantic.
• A short walk on an environmental trail of unique beauty.
( Very easy and pleasant, it is possible to be made by children and people in avance age )
• Stop-off at a local restaurant for a traditional lunch
You will be able to try the best food the region produces, in a very authentic atmosphere.
• A visit to the village of Carrapateira
• A visit to the magnificently beautiful beach of Bordeira (another surfing haven).
• Off-road trail, made in the most intirior beautiful and well-preserved landscape of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park.
• Crossing of small rivers, landscape and vegetation of the most beautiful that we have inside the Natural Park
• A visit to the peculiar yet beautiful village of Pedralva.
Duration: approx. Eight hours.
Price per person: 88€
Children up to 12 years old: 60€
Drop-off: 16.30 pm
Note: These prices include lunch and a tasting session of typical regional specialities. They also include pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, (for all hotels between Sagres and Lagos.)